Thursday 25 July 2013

My new hairdressing love...

 Now, if you're like me and a bit lazy when it comes to 'hair' then I know that products, blow drying and maintaining neatly trimmed locks doesn't come easy.  I'm not fussed about what hairdressers I visit, probably because its generally only twice a year! I'm low maintenance (when it comes to grooming) so will normally visit my local home hairdresser for £17. I do however care about what ingredients are in the products I use on my skin, whether it be the washing up liquid, deodorant or shampoo, it's all natural.  So when I discovered an organic hairdressers just 30mins drive away I went for a snoop at Tabitha James Kraan's salon in Stow on the Wold.  They run late nights on a Wednesday which was perfect for me finishing work at six, the girls at the salon were welcoming and we got straight into talking about 'what I wanted', erm sort my mop out?!! Gemma my director stylist was lovely, very knowledgable and easy to chat to.  My first surprise was when I sat in the 'chair' to have my mop washed, legs went up and a rippling motion started on my back.. This was no ordinary chair but a massage chair.. I was in heaven! I admit I almost fell asleep. Gemma used some lovely organic products on my hair to give it a well needed water, and Argan oil. This oil has 80% fatty acids and high levels of vitamin E, it has been used by the Berber women for centuries to protect their hair, skin and nails.  Now gimme some of that! My time being pampered was just under an hour and well worth the £50, so if you want to go natural, organic on your locks then head straight to TJK. Here is me in the car afterwards... 

No comments:

Post a Comment